Prosthodontics Faculty Practice Clinic
The Prosthodontics Faculty Practice Clinic offers a complete range of restorative, rehabilitative, and esthetic dentistry. Treatment types include, but are not limited to:
- Simple and complex esthetic needs
- All-ceramic restorations
- Complete oral rehabilitations
- Crowns and fixed partial dentures (bridges)
- Complete dentures
- Implant-retained restorations
- Therapies for occlusal problems and occlusion-related pain and symptoms
- Removable partial dentures
Fees for services provided can be paid in the form of cash, check, or credit card. The Department of Comprehensive Dentistry Faculty Practice Clinic accepts many types of insurance payments; please call210-567-6440 for more information. All payments are due on the date services are provided. Patients with insurance are expected to make their co-payment at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Appointments & Referral Information:
Patients are accepted for treatment by appointment only. To make an appointment, patients may call
Dentists who want to refer a patient to a prosthodontist, may contact the prosthodontist directly or the Prosthodontics Faculty Practice Clinic Coordinatior.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Contact Us:Assistant Clinic Administrator : Ms. Mayra Orta
Telephone Number: 210-567-6440
FAX Number: 210-567-6758
Prosthodontics Faculty Practice
Dept. of Comprehensive Dentistry, MSC 7914
UT Health Science Center
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900
Directions to Clinic:
The Prosthodontics Faculty Practice Clinic is located on the 4th floor of the Dental School at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Visitor parking for the Dental School is provided in Lot 8 as indicated on the attached map. There is a minimal fee for parking.
- Enter the Dental School through the main entrance. (This entrance is found on the SE corner of the Dental School, directly across the campus grounds from Methodist Hospital. The entrance is a short walk up a slight grade from the parking lot.)
- Take the elevator in the lobby of the Dental School to the 4th floor.
- Exit the elevator and enter the main 4th-floor waiting room.
- The entrance to Prosthodontics Faculty Practice is located on the right side of the waiting room as you enter the waiting room from the elevator. Enter the faculty practice through the door under the blue sign "Maxillofacial Prosthetics." This doorway entrance is numbered "4.168R."